What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To send periodic emails regarding your products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdWords
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Facebook’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Facebook’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We have implemented the following:
- Advertising with Facebook Advertising Retargeting with Facebook Advertising
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Facebook use first-party cookies (such as the Facebook Pixel) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Facebook’s custom audiences feature enables you to create an audience using your data such as email addresses and phone numbers. When using Facebook’s custom audiences feature, your data is locally hashed on your system before you upload and pass such data to Facebook to be used to create your custom audience (the “Hashed Data”). Without limiting any agreement between you and Facebook, by clicking “I accept,” passing to Facebook the Hashed Data, or using custom audiences or advertising, you agree to the following:
- You represent and warrant, without limiting anything in these terms, that you have all necessary rights and permissions and a lawful basis to disclose and use the Hashed Data in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and industry guidelines. If you are using a Facebook identifier to create a custom audience, you must have obtained the identifier directly from the data subject in compliance with these terms.
- If you are providing Hashed Data, you agree to use only provide the agency with data that is owned by you as the advertiser and not to augment or supplement the data with other data except as expressly authorized by Facebook. You represent and warrant that you have the authority to use such data on their behalf and will bind the advertiser to these terms.
- You represent and warrant that the Hashed Data does not relate to data about any individual who has exercised an option that you have, directly or indirectly, committed to honoring or provided to opt out of having that data disclosed and used by you or on your behalf for targeted advertising. To the extent an individual exercises such an opt-out after you have used data relating to that individual to create a custom audience, you will remove that data subject from the custom audience.
- You instruct Facebook to use the Hashed Data for the matching process. Facebook will not share the Hashed Data with third parties or other advertisers and will delete the Hashed Data promptly after the match process is complete. Facebook will maintain the confidentiality and security of the Hashed Data and the collection of Facebook User IDs that comprise the custom audience(s) created from your Hashed Data (“your custom audience(s)”), including by maintaining technical and physical safeguards that are designed to (a) protect the security and integrity of data while it is within Facebook’s systems and (b) guard against the accidental or unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure of data within Facebook’s systems.
- Facebook will not give access to or information about the custom audience(s) to third parties or other advertisers, use your custom audience(s) to append to the information we have about our users or build interest-based profiles, or use your custom audience(s) except to provide services to you, unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
- Facebook may modify, suspend or terminate access to, or discontinue the availability of, the custom audiences feature at any time. You may discontinue your use of the custom audiences feature at any time. You may delete your custom audience(s) from the Facebook system at any time through your account tools.
- You may not sell or transfer custom audiences, or authorize any third party to sell or transfer custom audiences.
- These Custom Audiences Terms and, to the extent applicable, the Data Processing Terms, govern the provision by you of Hashed Data to us and your use of the custom audiences feature, and your use of custom audiences for advertising. They do not replace any terms applicable to your purchase of advertising inventory from Facebook (including but not limited to the Facebook Advertising Guidelines, and such terms will continue to apply to your ad campaigns targeted to your custom audience. The custom audiences feature is part of “Facebook” under Facebook’s Terms of Service (, the “Terms”), and your use of the custom audiences feature (including your use of data) is deemed part of your use of, and actions on, “Facebook.” In the event of any express conflict between these Custom Audiences Terms and the Terms, these Custom Audiences Terms will govern solely with respect to your use of the custom audiences feature and solely to the extent of the conflict. Facebook reserves the right to monitor or audit your compliance with these terms and to update these terms from time to time.
Users can set preferences for how Google and Facebook advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page and Facebook Ad Settings page.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information. In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email within 7 business days.
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations. We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at [email protected] or you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email to unsubscribe and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
I. General HIPAA Statement:
THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION. PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY.
Medilo Digital provides electronic messaging and related technology services to and on behalf of health care providers for potential health care customers. By submitting individually identifiable health information to Medilo Digital, including your name, contact information, and potential health concerns, it is expected that Medilo Digital will possess such individually identifiable health information that may be protected under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA). Furthermore, by submitting this potentially protected health information (PHI) to Medilo Digital, you agree that Medilo Digital may share such PHI with the specific health care provider from which you are seeking potential care, treatment, and education regarding a potential health concern.
In compliance with HIPAA, the HIPAA Privacy Regulations, and the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act of 2009 (HITECH), Medilo Digital:
- does not use or further disclose PHI other than as expressly permitted;
- does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your PHI;
- keeps your PHI stored in secured networks and is only accessible by Medilo Digital agents, who have special access to such systems; furthermore, all sensitive and/or credit information you submit is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology;
- agrees to ensure that any agents, including subcontractors, to whom it provides PHI received from, or created or receive by Medilo Digital on behalf of the medical provider, also will agree to the same restrictions and conditions of confidentiality; and,
- shall make reasonable efforts to limit the use and/or disclosure of PHI to the minimum amount of information necessary as required by the medical provider to accomplish the intended purpose of the use or disclosure. If you have any questions or request further information about Medilo Digital’s privacy policies, please contact us at [email protected].
This site is not a part of the Facebook™ website or Facebook™ Inc.
Additionally, this site is NOT endorsed by Facebook™ in any way. FACEBOOK™ is a trademark of FACEBOOK™, Inc